Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Time, Whats That?

Busy Busy Busy! I know you all know how I feel. Some days/weeks you just feel like you don't have a minute to yourself. That is how it has been for me the last few weeks. After this weekend I am hoping to have some time and some new fun pictures to post. Speaking of photos, I wish I had one of me this afternoon. I had both girls in my arms asleep in the rocker (Amelia 3 in Nov. and Jasmin 2 1/2 months) I carried them both to their beds at the same time, Jasmin was laying on top of Amelia as I made my way to her bed first then I put Jasmin to bed. It was a crazy afternoon.

6 comments:

Reianna said...

Josh says "Thats the way to do it!" All asleep at the same time and getting the cuddle time you need. I can just picture you with you sweet girls...how cute!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

How sweet. I love to cuddle with my kids but like you said, life gets busy and it's hard to find the time. Good for you for taking time out to do that. . . what a good mommy you are.

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

I love those moments. Can't wait to see what you ended up doing with your hair. Is it cut?

Lynnie said...

ahhh, i had one of those afternoons too except mine involved no one sleeping and me crying. Glad to hear you can have some sweet moments to remember amid all the chaos of little kids. I need to get better at that.

Stephanie T said...

I love having an armful of kids. Well, for at least 30 minutes. But then it's off to bed for them and "Wow, I have feeling in my fingertips for me!"

Chelsea Parsons said...

ahhhh I know it! breathe is what I tell myself so much. Life gets crazy hey! Hang in there!