Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Magic Eraser
I am going to try the Eraser tomorrow. I also found a small amount of art on my leather couch so hopefully it will come off in both places.
As many of you have guessed, I have not cut my hair, I think I have gotten over the major hair frustrations and it seems a little easier now. But I did have to cut Amelia's hair just before our trip to California. I was in the middle of trimming her bangs and Jasmin was screaming on the bed Taylor couldn't hear me calling so a grabbed Jaz ran to the stairs and got Tay's attention. In that 30 seconds she had grabbed the scissors and clipped the sides of her hair, I had to cut off almost three inches. I have to remember she is more normal then my boys (who to this day haven't pulled any stunts that make me want to pull my hair out), I just need to remember with Amelia, if I don't want to have her get into trouble I have to keep trouble up on a shelf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You'll love the magic eraser! As for Amelia, she sounds a lot like Alise was. I am so grateful that she is outgrowing most of it now. Alise has cut her own hair at least 3 times (at different ages too). She has also colored and signed her name on almost everything! She's slowing WAY down now but when she gets together with her cousin Teya (Andy's daughter) you can expect a little surprise. Together they come up with all kinds of things they shouldn't be doing. They've even cut each others hair!
wow I hope the eraser works for you I love it. as for the hair thing well tayler did that right before pics last year and Aubrie seems to find all sorts of trouble and she just turned 3 I hope she gets over it soon
Hey, I wouldn't use the magic eraser on your leather couch. Trust me, I had a Terrible Two year old (it was actually his 2nd birthday) take a colorful stampad all over the top of my cream leather couch. Over time the ink faded, but the spots where I used the chemicals eventually weakened and tore the leather. And Magic Erasers have something (I don't know what) in it that actually ruins quite a few things in it in the long run. Even paint on the wall.
Michele, I finally noticed that I had bookmarked a certain date in your blog.. no wonder you weren't updating huh?? I hate that. Yours is the second blog I have done that to. I totally can relate... Trouble for my number three can't be high enough!!! I had to retire her stool to the top shelf because she somehow figured out how to get it off the one just below that (no doubt thanks to older sisters)!
The pictures of you in California are so cute! The magic eraser is truly magic, I use it all the time! I felt the same way after Conference . . . don't you love it?
Post a Comment