Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Vacation?

Is there such a thing? Every time I travel for a so called vacation I come back more fatigued then when I left. But is it worth it.... most certainly. I love being somewhere I don't have to worry about bills or appointments made, even when I forget about them I know I can't do anything about. Here are some pictures taken in California, these are not from my camera so I will be uploading more pictures in the next couple days with some from my last California visit that I didn't have until now and also from the Parker reunion. Here are some of the great things about vacations. Happy feet, tired feet.... Not getting dressed until 9 am...
Sunny days...
Smiling faces... (my mother nit this dress I will add a photo where you can see the whole thing) Relaxation.... Lot of play....

5 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I totally know what you mean about being tired when you return. Gregg and I are always amazed how much work it is for a family "vacation". However, the memories do make it worth it. I am glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

Reianna said...

How cute! I can't believe how much Jasmin looks like you. I'm glad you guys had a good time!

{Marie Long} said...

So totally cute! Kaleem pictures, right? I have one of Elaina in a hat like the one you now have of Jasmin. So fun. I wish I could have been there.

cambridgeclan said...

It was so fun to see you. The picture of Jasmin with the hat reminds me of Marie's kids and the one showint the dress reminds me of Claire. She most certainlly has a bit of your side of the family in her:)

Chelsea Parsons said...

I utterly adore these pics girl. Yumo!