Monday, December 22, 2008

I could CRY!

It is official Taylor and I have been married nine years and guess what happens. I wake up this morning look in the mirror and what do I see glowing brightly at me... A GREY HAIR (it is actually more silver, which sounds better anyway). I don't color my hair at all so I haven't been blissfully ignorant, but I have always told Taylor that as soon as I start going grey he is going to have to start forking out the dough for some cool highlights. So maybe next spring I will start having a real cool hairdo. Well maybe not, I saw a sister in our ward on Sunday who has the prettiest silver hair, and I have heard once you start coloring it is hard to stop.

3 comments:

Reianna said...

I think those grey hairs show how much you love your kids. With all the stress and worry we have over these kids(and hubbies) I'm surprised all of us don't go grey sooner! Don't color it...embrace it.

Michele said...

I have always thought I would be the type to "embrace" growing old, but I think it is because I don't look old yet. But we will see how it all turns out as my wrinkles get more pronounced and my hair has more salt then pepper. Ahhh, I have got to stop I am still young!!!

Chelsea Parsons said...

he he! I found my first on my 30th birthday! Love Jasmine's little brown dress you made her! Youa re too clever!