Thursday, January 29, 2009

Goofing Around

The first pictures are of Amelia and her baby doing what her mommy does best. Then we have a series of goofing around photos, all the kids wrestling with dad, Amelia twirling, Jordan playing with the now absent front tooth, Amelia in her first set of curlers (which we will never do again, she has way to much curl in her hair already and it took two days before it looked like she had any hair) and then we have bath time with Jazz. At the bottom are the only pictures I have of the 80's party we went to for New Years Eve. It was the bomb, Taylor and I were the Karate Kid and Ali (his girlfriend), I wish I had a photo of me from the side view, I don't have bangs (I can pull my layers into a pony)so you can imagine how big that curl was for those totally righteous bangs. I can't believe I didn't have pictures of everyone else that were there. It was a bodaciousally radical party.

6 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

That was quite the post! I loved looking at all the pictures of your family. Your parties look like so much fun, and your bangs are awesome!!!

Mike Long said...

Where did Taylor get his Karate outfit from?

Reianna said...

It is so good to see pictures of the kids! Have you ever tried the hot rollers with Amelia's hair...it may work better and give a softer curl that dies down quicker. You are looking really great...keep up the good work!

Marcy said...

You look so great! I love Amelia nursing...I think they are so cute when they take such good care of their babies. I love seeing all the pics...makes me feel like I live closer!

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

You guys have way too much fun. lol.

Sherilee said...

Those dress-up theme parties look like so much fun. What do you do with all your kids? And by the way, when did you get your hair cut?! We miss you guys!