Friday, July 17, 2009

Maybe I should concede?

I think I can honestly say I am the worst blogger ever. I get on to post and I get distracted by all your blogs and reading about whats going on in your lives then I look up and the toy bin has exploded again, Jaz is crying because Amelia is laying on top of her and the boys have stopped doing their chores and have stolen away somewhere far far away (the basement) hoping that I will not come and find them. And then I will admit, I only upload pictures from my camera when my memory card is full. So this combination of being easily distracted not keeping up with my photos and really not picking ideal times to be on the computer, I may have to admit that for now my career as a blogger is not going to happen. :( But alas even when not making comments on your blogs I do enjoy reading them.

4 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Don't give up yet. I love to read your blog.

cambridgeclan said...

We'll be here ready when you come back. I haven't posted since the kids were still in school.

Bugg's mama said...

alas is my favorite word! Keep blogging, even if it's just once a month. I love staying in touch!

Chelsea Parsons said...

he he he... good to see you back again! Loved the big update!