She really does love it -New!
And we did it, I really never thought we would actually become a dog family -Terrifying!
But the kids just love her, and she is so sweet and good.
She is a designer breed called a Teddy Bear which is a mix of Pure bread Bichon Frise and Pure bread Shihtzu.
7 comments:
Cute hair for Amelia. You did a great job. It looks like you guys have had all sorts of fun. The water slide looks great in your back yard and you grass is looking great. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
I'm so proud of you for blogging...makes me want to get caught up on mine! I agree, Amelia's hair looks cute (but not very curly-bummer). Looks like your summer has been fun and full. We miss you-take care!
I have to brush Amelia's hair over and over while it is drying to get it that strait. If I just use a pick it still goes curly, just not as much in the front if the air is really dry.
Everyone looks so happy! What a cute dog. So does that mean you guys are staying in CO? Your kids are getting so big...it has been too long since we have seen you guys. Love ya!
I'm glad you posted some pictures. Your family is lovely!
Amelia looks really cute in that brown shirt. Are you sure she's not a fall? ;) It was nice to see a little bit of your backyard. You should add some pics of your full backyard. Is it completely finished now? It was fun to see you guys in July!
Fun summer times! Kinda hard to let it go but I'm so looking forward to Autumn, too.
Post a Comment