Saturday, September 26, 2009

To answer Marie's question...

Heck NO! I will not go so far as saying that we can't have another child but I will say that there will have to be some heavenly influence before I will take that leap again. Two boys and two girls just feels so nice especially when I think of being pregnant again. But if anyone out there wants to be pregnant for me, I would gladly raise 3 or 4 more. :)

1 comment:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I'd knock on some wood if I were you. That was my attitude about 3 months ago and now I am 3 months pregnant. Pregnancys are really hard for me and I couldn't imagion doing it a 5th time! Yet here I am. We are very happy to have another but it took some time to get to this point. I guess you never know what the Lord has in store for you :)