Tuesday, November 10, 2009
I'm Trendy!
Its true I am trendy, I never thought I would be able to say that about myself. I just read that purple is a "totally hot color" for home decorating. Remember my wall? Which by the way the color isn't so bright anymore, just like the Home Depot guy said it would take a couple weeks for its true color to show, it was a little scary for a while. Anyway I have never been one of the first to do something and I will admit I was just being stubborn because I really like purple so I lucked out! Which has taught me even as awkward as we all may feel sometime with our style, it will come around to you eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You go girl! I thought it looked great-we'll have to come out and see it in person some time. I bet the piano just looks lovely with it!
I want to see the final product. I love it when people do what they like, not what's popular.
Post a Comment