Friday, January 15, 2010

Why can't I get moving?

I hate those days where I want to curl up and do nothing, except there is so much to do that doing nothing just stresses me out! I don't know where to start I guess there is only one thing to do... no I won't crack open the Ben and Jerry's in my freezer, but I will make a list. I say that knowing that I will only get a quarter done and Taylor will laugh when he sees it posted on the fridge (I make a lot of lists!)but, it does de-clutter my brain. I hope you all are getting more done then me today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i so know how your feel. I got up and read for an hour. I dont want to do my dishes. not having a dish washer kills me. My sister in law called and wanted to know if i would go to town with her. so we did. i bought milk and the essentials. well i finally got home and my house didn't clean it self up. i got 5 bills in the mail and my finger hurts. ive been home. put the grocery's away and .. nope still haven't cleaned..