Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I could be a mom to all boys!
Last week we had all the neighborhood kids over for pizza and games. Excluding my kids there were 10 boys and 1 girl. They stayed from noon until four, I had to light dynamite under there bums to get them to leave I would have gladey let them stay longer except I had places I needed to go (like the gym after the pizza and cookies). They were wild and full of energy but I just kept sending them outside if it started getting to crazy. After all that with 12 boys and 3 girls in the house I have realized I do very well with boy noise. Don't get me wrong, I love my girls, but for any of you that think all you can have is boys, its just not that bad.
I was just looking at all my photos on the computer and have realized I am seriously behind. So my goal for the rest of this week is to play some catch up. If it bores anyone to much just don't look for a few days, I am not a very consistent blogger anyway so you wont feel like you are missing anything.
Celebrating Taylors 33 birthday (I made that dice tower for Taylor's board games).
Papa came to visit.
This is our last watermelon from my garden last fall. It is funny when a piece of fruit can be so beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree about the boy thing. I think boys and girls have their good and bad. Happy belated B-day to Taylor! I can't wait to see what else you guys have been up to!
your kids are growing up so big!! I MISS YOU GUYS
His dice tower looked great Michele!!
I love boys too! I think I am a much better mom for boys then I am for girls.
Your a good mom to invite all the boys over for a fun afternoon.
Post a Comment