I know I am supposed to be catching up and I will I promise but I just had to post my mild anxiety about leaving a decade, yes that is right today is my last day in my twenties . I wanted to plan a big party but Taylor and I just got home from a cruise to Alaska so my ability to spend is on hold for awhile. I thought I was going to be more gracious about this change because I don't feel any older in fact I feel better then I ever remember feeling, I think it is just a big sign of how fast time really goes by. My kids don't stop growing, we're already more then half way to college with Jordan, Dale is getting baptized this month, Amelia will start school this year and Jasmin is asking to use the potty! Anyway, I hope I don't just burst into tears tomorrow morning.
On a lighter note, Happy Fourth of July everyone!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Michele! I am right behind you. Have a great birthday. I think an Alaskan Cruise is a pretty good way to welcome in a new decade of life. We love you all.
Happy Birthday! The early thirties are supposed to be a womans best years. I can't wait to hear about all the fun you had on your cruise! Love ya!
Happy Birthday!!!!
You look so stinkin HOT in that picture! Thanks for turning 30 before me :)
Post a Comment