Thursday, April 17, 2008
Last thing we did in California
The last thing we did in California was go to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium with Nana, Papa and Aunt Cami. We had so much fun! It is so worth the drive for any Californians who live in the general area, my kids were able to touch tons of little sea creatures, and the shows were enjoyed by all three of my kids not to mention their parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Michele,
I found you! Who is this skinny woman in these photos! You look amazing!!! So fun to see pictures of you and the boys, and of course Amelia! Hope all is well. . . Rachel
Michele, you have been lost! We moved and then you moved and I didn't have your number or address or email or anything and then all of a sudden, here you are! I found you from a comment you made on the parson's blog. :)
How the heck are you???!! You look gorgeous! And...Colorado? Tell me all the news.
I have a blog, too, but you can also email me. tami at byu.net.
Oh, and we're in Idaho now.
:)
Michele! So glad you posted on my blog and I found you have a blog! Yipee! And you moved to Colorado! Holy cow, how is it, what is Taylor doing? Anyway, so glad to be in contact now!
love ya,
Chels
Welcome to the world of blogging. I have a lot of fun with mine. It is a great way to keep up with eachother. I am so glad you are enjoying the beauty of Colorado.
Post a Comment