WOW! I'm so glad to see you and your family on here!!! You look amazing and after having 3 beautiful children and now one more. What's your secret, because I'm working on getting the weight off after number 2 and it's not easy. Your house is beautiful, bummer you live in CO. now that I've found you. I ran into your Dad the other week and I've been wondering about you ever since. How random that Marie found me on the blog. Keep in touch, please. -Courtney
Great to see your family! Your boys are huge! I still remember them sleeping in the cribs(cages!) that Dale built for them. I'm in need of one of those. Glad you found my blog and I found yours. I'm trying to pass the time till #3 gets here- he's due tomorrow. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight?! lynnie
7 comments:
Love the kitchen and you are a twig in that pic. But you do need to work on the pose :)
Cute kitchen! I bet you love it!
Want to trade???
More, more...post more pics! We want to see more of your house/yard.
Cute kitchen! I'd trade my outdated 1970's kitchen with you any day!!
WOW! I'm so glad to see you and your family on here!!! You look amazing and after having 3 beautiful children and now one more. What's your secret, because I'm working on getting the weight off after number 2 and it's not easy. Your house is beautiful, bummer you live in CO. now that I've found you. I ran into your Dad the other week and I've been wondering about you ever since. How random that Marie found me on the blog. Keep in touch, please. -Courtney
Howdy michele-
Great to see your family! Your boys are huge! I still remember them sleeping in the cribs(cages!) that Dale built for them. I'm in need of one of those. Glad you found my blog and I found yours. I'm trying to pass the time till #3 gets here- he's due tomorrow. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight?! lynnie
Post a Comment