Wednesday, June 11, 2008
No Photos
I have no new photos to post but I will tell you I am so tired of being pregnant. Most of the time it is just fine but those few times when you have to jump up to save something from spilling or stop a fight, thats when I notice it the worst. I either feel like my head jumps up but my body doesn't move or everything gets up quick enough but all the aches and pains it causes did not make it worth the bowl of cereal that although caught still splashes all over the floor. I have very few maternity clothes I can stand to wear (there is only so many times you can wear the same pair of capris in a two month period) not to mention I only own four short sleeved maternity tops so that makes the top half just as boring. I have friends who tell me to just go buy some more clothes but I just buying something that I will only wear a couple months and then because maternity clothes are usually such low quality even if I have more kids it probably wouldn't last through the next one. And buying clothes when you have a none pregnant figure is much more fun!
Okay so I vented, "I feel better now" -in the words of Amelia. Now with Fathers Day coming up I am feeling a little sad that I can't be with either of my dads this year and anyone who knows me will know that I didn't get cards in the mail yet. Unless the mail is running really fast most likely they won't get a card until Monday. So does anyone have ideas on how I can let them know I care? And while I am on the subject, ideas for the main dad in my life, (daddy to my kiddos) I don't want to spend much but I still have the energy for something creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally understand your frustrations about maternity cothes! I felt the same way and no one understood why I wouldn't just go buy more. I guess I am just to cheap sometimes. . . or maybe they aren't cheap enough. I am not sure about father's day, backrubs are always nice. You could plan an evening when the kids are asleep to watch a movie (one that HE likes) and have his favorite treats. If you weren't at the very end of your pregnancy I would have a few more ideas for you . . . I am not sure how romantic you want to be. You can email me if you are curious (I am not sure I want to write it here anyway). Hope that helps!
Post a Comment