
6-24-08 11:45 pm. Our new baby girl was born. She was 7 lbs. 13 oz., 21 inches long. Michele labored and gave birth to the new baby in our tub. This is immediately after the birth.

A close up of the baby, just a few minutes old in my (Taylor's) arms.

Cleaned up a bit and dressed.

Close ups of sleeping and in a bath.

Amelia is extremely excited about having a baby sister. I've never seen her so hyper for so long.

The boys have had fun taking turns holding the new baby. We (Michele) have not been able to decide on a name. Don't hold your breath.
14 comments:
Congratulations!
She's beautiful! I am so shocked at how much she looks like Kate! We love you all!
congratulations. Cute pics of the kids
Congratulations and much love from me and Dan! She missed my birthday by a hair, but she landed perfectly on my twin brothers' birthday. We wish you all the best!
Congrats!!! I'm glad the birth went well, and can't wait to hear what her name is!
congrats, michele!! she is beautiful. so cool you gave birth in the tub... i so wanted to with sosh but i ended up having him to quickly. love all the pics.
She is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to hear the name!
congrats. You both look amazing and I hope all is well. You're such a strong woman.
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I can't believe how cute her little lips are, she is just gorgeous!
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! She's a cutie. Can't wait to hear a name when she tells you what it is. You have a wonderful family-I love the family pic on top of your blog-adorable. :)
Wahoo Michele- you're not pregnant anymore and you have a cute baby too! It was all worth it, although it will feel more like it in about 3 weeks when your body feels better. I know cause I just hit 3 weeks! She's adorable and your other kids look like they're eating her up. We didn't decide on Ava's name for 5 days - the hospital called us to ask what her name was after we took her home. good luck and keep us all posted!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Her full lips look like yours Michele. Did you get any sleep that night?! Call us sometime. I'd love to hear all the details! Good luck picking a name!
oh wow guys! Michele, you are a true champ! Home birth in the bath. I LOVE you! Cant wait to hear the name. her lips are just divine!
Oh Michele, she's precious!!! Two girls and two boys now, how perfect is that? It looks like your birth turned out wonderful. I am so happy for you and your family and I absolutely LOVE reading your blog, it make me feel like your not so far away. You can visit my blog anytime, the address is: hodgkinfamilyupdates.blogspot.com
Leave me a comment so I know you were there.
Post a Comment