We did debate, J A S M I N or J A S M I N E, but because of the "e" in Simone we (I) decided without.
Here are a few new pictures of baby Jasmin. We weighed her today at her one week check before my mom left and she weighed in at a mighty 8 pounds 10 ounces. So she has gained almost a pound! None of my children have had a problem gaining weight but this one to me is amazing.
In this first picture my milk had not come in yet and you can see on her shirt that she has been spitting up colostrum (which is like the pre-milk), I have never had a baby be full on that stuff.

Tuki, (grandma) and Jasmin.
Tuki plays a huge roll in all of her grand baby's lives. She is mother or mother in law, midwife and grandma. I think we could re-name her super woman because she really can do it all.
Look at her toes, they are so long!
10 comments:
Oh she is so cute! We can't wait to meat her! We'll have to set up a time to come visit so the two newst cousins can meet.
Cute name! That is so great that she is doing so well. I bet it was hard to have mom leave. Have fun being a new mommy again!
Congratulations! She is so cute! And you got to do it in your own tub! How nice and convenient! Enjoy her!
awesome awesome awesome!!! Jasmin is perfect! Well done guys!
way cute name congrats again
Aw, she is just gorgeous!
oh she is so beautiful. i knew that would be her name :)
awwww. Aren't the feet the best part?
Hi Michele! It's Krissy Smith (Kevin's wife) from BYU days. I saw your blog link on Marie's blog (she and Mike were in our Wymount ward). Congrats on the new baby girl! She's beautiful. :)
What a beautiful little girl. Jasmin is such a cute name. Congratulations!
Post a Comment