
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Blessing Pictures
Jasmin Simone Grow was blessed on July 17th. We decided to bless her on that day because my brother Levi and sister in law Naomi surprised us by coming to visit us this last week with there kids. Also we had (members of Taylor's Family) Great Grandma Lou and aunt LaDawna here to visit this week and since they were leaving Saturday we decided Thursday was the day. So in addition to those guests we had Nana and Papa and Aunt Cami who were already here and stayed until Tuesday (yesterday). For obvious reason I didn't keep my blog updated very well, as of the day of the blessing, including my family of six, we had 16 people staying at our house. Today my house feels like a mansion!
The dress Amelia is wearing was made by my mother for me when I was a little girl.
Just a reminder for those who don't know, this gorgeous blessing dress was made by Nana aka Shanna Parker aka Taylor's mom. She made it for Amelia's blessing (see picture below) and we decide to make it the blessing dress for all our girls.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thanks for the pics! Everyone looks fantastic...especially you. Your hair is so long and beautiful. I can't believe you have had so many guests. I bet it has been a little nice to have some other entertainment for your kids. Enjoy a little more freedom!
Gorgeous! Your hair is so long!
Michele you look awesome!!!! I love the picture of all your kids together.
Welcome back! It's so great to get the update. I'm so glad you blessed her when all was there-that's so special for all involved. How fun to have that many people stay with you and be able to say your house feels like a mansion (instead of saying I feel like I can't breath!). How wonderful for you to have a great home! Your kiddos are so cute-we love you!
Michele, What a great picture of you and Jasmin! You must have had a great photographer:) We had a great time with you and your family. Thanks for letting us be a part of Jasmin's special day.
Beautiful dress!
Marcy, I meant, my house now feels like a mansion with just my little family. You know the story of the woman who felt her house was to small, and the wise man told her to bring her chickens then goat then cow inside and then they all were removed. Not to say my family is barn animals but like the woman my house felt very large after they all went home.
Remember back when you only had boys and how badly you wanted a little girl? Now you have two little beautiful girls! Did you ever think that you would get your wish twice over? So how does it feel? By the way, you look great! Is it all that working in the garden or what? Tell me your secret!
Post a Comment