Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Outside fun and just outside

Amelia running around with no bottoms! Playing on the trampoline with a sprinkler underneath. A picture of our yard, it is coming along. It was so bright I couldn't see the photo and then didn't check it before uploading. Well after I looked at this photo I checked out my camera and little fingers had been all over the lense. These are some cool clouds taken from my bedroom window. This is just one of the awesome sky views I have seen since living here.

3 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Your backyard looks nice and really big. Putting in a brand new backyard is so much work! I'd love to see it when it's done.
Those sky pictures were incredible!

Reianna said...

I love Amelia's hair cut. All the pic's of her look so great with the bangs. That trampoline looks so fun! Can we come play?

cambridgeclan said...

I really like the clouds. I hope that Amelia will soon be diaperless in the house too. We miss you guys.