Do you remember the episode where Rachel finds a book in Joey's freezer? Well Rachel and Joey switch favorite books, "Little Women" and "The Shining" and Little Women ends up in the freezer at one point when Beth dies, which was very funny. Well last night I was reading a book my sweet sister-in-law loaned me and I got to one part only about three chapters into it and I flipped out, I have never been so scared while reading a book. Now I look back at it and it is pretty comical but I through the book at Taylor and verbalized my first thought, " PUT IN THE FREEZER" I demanded this of him and though he didn't put in the freezer, with much laughter from him he did eventually put in the drawer on his side of the bed (after reading what scared me so bad). Anyway, if anyone wants a fun scary book to read the author is Catherine Coulter they are FBI thrillers. Happy reading!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Beth Dies?
Do you remember the episode where Rachel finds a book in Joey's freezer? Well Rachel and Joey switch favorite books, "Little Women" and "The Shining" and Little Women ends up in the freezer at one point when Beth dies, which was very funny. Well last night I was reading a book my sweet sister-in-law loaned me and I got to one part only about three chapters into it and I flipped out, I have never been so scared while reading a book. Now I look back at it and it is pretty comical but I through the book at Taylor and verbalized my first thought, " PUT IN THE FREEZER" I demanded this of him and though he didn't put in the freezer, with much laughter from him he did eventually put in the drawer on his side of the bed (after reading what scared me so bad). Anyway, if anyone wants a fun scary book to read the author is Catherine Coulter they are FBI thrillers. Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have put a few things in my freezer too...don't worry. You must be super mom...I don't think I would even think about reading with four kids.
Post a Comment