Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I am playing too!
Memories... I have loved thinking about my favorite memories for everyone who is playing, here are the rules, cut and paste them if you are playing.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I remember you and I laying in your room on your bed (we were pretty close because your bed wasen't that big) and just talking. It just felt so comfortable and peaceful. I can't even remember what we talked about but I just remember feeling so glad to have you as my friend.
I also remember giving you those pictures I cut out of babies, and we pretended those would be your children someday. Do you remember that? It seems so goofy now, but you really enjoyed it each time I brought you a new baby. . .I really did too.
I will never forget the night of Tetrus!! I remember you and I trading cars...I can't remember why, before Arron and I were married. I remember coming out to Utah with Levi for your Birthday and you talking about Taylor and how much you liked him! I will never forget coming back to NY to see you give birth to Amelia...you were so strong...I'm going to have to sleep on it and decide which memory is one of my favorite...I'll be back.
I remember that summer that we walked to Tom thumb almost everyday there was a whole group of us, it was fun we walked almost everyday.
So many memories, but I think I'll pick the time (one of many) we took the boys to play with the ducks and sculptures at Cornell Plantations. It was so fun to watch them play and grow together!
I remember sitting in your living room and all of us girls would do each others hair. We also watched Saturdays warriors all the time. You and my sister Rachel always tried to be little mommies to all of us younger kids. I miss those days. Love you Kelly.
I had so much fun visiting you and your family out in New York. I remember celebrating Dale's birthday with a truffle cake(my first one...yummm!). All of the places we went that trip...wow! I am so happy we went out there and spent that time with you before Josh and I got married.
Yeah, I can't decide. I think so far are the times we spent together in NY and PA-even though it was several hours apart it was such an adventure for both of us and fun to be close enough to get together occationally to play games, make food and just to be together as family...here's to new adventures in the future! PS-I have to add...remember the time you came out and surprised Mom for her Birthday? That was a great week!
I'm lucky one. I have known you my whole life. But some of my favorite memories of you and I were when we'd run errands together. We'd sing a long to the radio, or some Bon Jovi. I also loved the times when you'd sing in church or when you and Levi sang at Grandpa Smith's funeral. I've always loved your voice.
This one goes way back, but I can remember seeing you at the book store getting help from Ryan. That may be one of the first memories.
Hanging out at institute was so fun. You and Taylor were dating that semester and we would chat with Lisa. Do you remember the conversation when Lisa told us she had finaly found the perfect pad. I love girl stuff.
hmmm, you being a Mum to baby Hattie for me and me feeling completely at ease with you having her! And I love your philosophy with life... I feel like we are similar. xox
Post a Comment