So this was the best idea ever! We have a couple great friends from our ward and they decided to throw a prom in honor of the Twilight books (fun reading) we had so much fun we danced and ate great food. This is an example of our place cards.

Our tables...

Prom Photo.....

Food....

Jasmin and Mom...

Jasmin....

All the Girls....

Our dates....
7 comments:
What a cute idea! You guys look so great.
How fun! I am always looking for a new idea, I think I might do something like that too.
Michele, It looks like all of your preperation paid off. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
What a fun party. Have you finished Breaking Dawn yet? The best part about nursing for me is having all that time to read
:-)
Oh so much fun! What a great idea! Looks like everyone had a great time.
What a fun idea! Have you read the final book yet? I am picking it up from the library today, so you know where I will be! :)
I haven't yet. I did read the second in 2 days so it took a little time to catch up on house work. I am waiting to start the 3rd for when the boys go back to school on Monday.
Post a Comment