I was leaning toward this length (the below picture) it was taken a year ago, (what a baby can do to your waist line). But it does mean I wouldn't be donating.
I will post a picture once I decide and get it cut.
Friday, August 29, 2008
I Decided. Long It Stays... Untill Today...
Okay so I pretty much decided to leave my hair long until this morning.... this is how my hair day has gone.
*Woke up, brushed it, and noticed a few more hairs filling my brush.
*Slipped into exercise gear and promptly got it caught in my zippered sports top.
*Showered, using lots of conditioner and noticing a few more hairs collecting on the shower wall.
*Went to lunch with Tay, and because of help from Jasmin it ended up in my lunch.
*Got home and after feeding Jasmin, she spit up all down the back side of me, collecting all in the underneath of my hair.
*Then the top off..... I was pulling undies up on Amelia leaning around the back of her and as I started to stand as I pulled them up, I notice that a chunk of hair was sliding in between her bum crack!!!
So after rinsing, rinsing again and then washing again, I have decided it is coming off. Now I just have to decide how much, if I do more then eight inches I can donate it which would feel great! Although I think who ever gets it would appreciate not knowing the story behind my decision to cut it off.
I don't have a picture of it shorter but it is cute just below my chin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I think if you had enough to donate that would be awesome. Hair grows back if you don't like it. I've seen you with short hair, medium, and long. All of them look good. It's up to you but, ask the stylist when you get it cut what you think would be a good cut for your face shape. They always do a good job when you ask them that.
Too funny, I love the bum crack story!!! I got a great laugh tonight. I also shared that story with my husband(he asked me why I was laughing)and all he said was "yuck". I agree, it's time to get it cut. I can't wait to see how it turns out. It does grow back, so have some FUN!
Cut it short enough to donate it. I think you'd like the feeling of doing something for someone else. I mean what if I ever needed to buy a wig for myself?
PS I'd love to know that my wig had gone through all the stuff my real hair had :)HaHaHa
Yeah im glad you decided to go short. Cut it really short so you can donate it that would be awesome.
I really like it in the first picture when it was at shoulder length, but I have never had my hair long.... Decisions! :)
What funny stories about your hair getting into everything. I think that is a sure sign that a new hair do is a must! I loved your hair at the length you had it in Ithaca..shoulder length or a bit shorter. Can't wait to see the new 'do'!
keep it long but get some layers, maybe a couple of inches off. It will feel good! If you are anything like me after a baby, you lose it! mine is always everywhere! you are gorgeous girl!
now I feel silly, you have cut it short! I started my comment before I finished your post!!!!! he he! I bet it looks great. I wanna see pictures...soon!
Post a Comment