Sunday, August 24, 2008
Long or Short?
What Do I Do? I am thinking of cutting off the length. My hair is now down to my waist as you can see from Jasmin's blessing photo and I am seriously thinking of going just long enough to create a pony nub (instead of tail:) It hasn't started falling out yet, which will be horrible, imagine my shower drain! Jasmin gets it wrapped around her neck and hands and I have to pull pieces out of her month at almost every feeding. But I do love my long hair it is so fun to do funky things with.
So Whats The Vote? Yes or NO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Michele, your Mom gave me your blog address and I have loved reading about what you've been up to! Marie was over here tonight and I can not believe how much Kate looks like Jasmin! They are so so cute! I have a blog too, but it is private. Email me and I will send you an invite! camillemarsh@gmail.com
P.S. I love your hair long AND short! I loose so much hair after having a baby that I have to cut it or I look bald. You have so much hair I think either/or will be beautiful!
You have very pretty hair, but I used to get tired of it being the only thing people would comment on about me. I have loved mine short and it seems like Christie has really liked hers too. Of course you'll have to try and find a hair dresser as good as mine:)
I would keep it long because I think long hair is always better then short, but thats just my opinion. It sounds like you have already made up your mind.
I say...oh I can't decide. I like it long because I can't grow my hair long and so I am always envious of the long hair. But I have liked Naomi and Christi's hair cuts. I wouldn't go "nub" short if I were you...just shorter. Then you can always go shorter if you want...but I guess it will always grow back too!
Go short! Go short! I think I might just go and get mine cut shorter without telling Mike before hand. Go Short! Go Short!
I agree with Marie GO SHORT! I saw a picture of you with one of your babies (on your blog) and your hair was short and it looked so healthy and nice. I was thinking how beautiful you looked. . . .of course you always look beautiful, but I have to say short will be EXTRA beautiful!
Your long hair is gorgeous but, I know how it is being a mom. Short hair is so much easier. I just recently cut my shorter and I love it. I think you would look good with it either way.
Rachel's husband had never met our family so, they took a trip to Utah to see us. He just got baptized a few months ago which was way cool. Yeah, Mikayla's hair is gorgeous and she, as you know, has always had it so long.
I say go short I think you would would look extra sexy with short hair but maybe not to a nub pony but a little longer.
Post a Comment