Friday, August 15, 2008

Working Out!

I just started working out again and it feels so good! I love to run outside but when you have a new baby it is so nice to have a treadmill! I can run while she naps and read a book or watch the Olympics which is what I have been doing this last week. I do plan on running outside more once school starts on Monday.

5 comments:

Reianna said...

Good for you! Are you sending you kids back to school? I thought you were keeping them home? Well, whatever you decided, I hope you continue to work out.

Natasha said...

good for you i have been trying to work out too. Yeah back to school time mine go back on Monday too

Jamie and Lindsey said...

GO MICHELE!!! That's awesome that you are working out! I have been doing the same, infact I am in better shape than I ever have been (but I still have some baby weight to loose). I thought it was so hard to work out with a newborn. I'd have to stop the tredmill every 5 minutes because the baby would cry or someone one else would need something. I think you are just awesome for trying it so soon. Keep it up, you look great already! . . . Oh and please leave me a message sometime on my blog!

cambridgeclan said...

I am thinking the same thing as Reianna. Did you go ahead and send them to school? I glad your feeling so good.

Chelsea Parsons said...

yipeeeee! Isnt it great? Keep it up girl! As for me, I was thinking of you today (our boxes arrived from the US) I opened a box to find the blanket you made for Hattie with the turtles on it. Rowan is now wrapped snuggly in it asleep in her cot. I love it!