Monday, January 12, 2009
She Sits...but she doesn't roll.
It is official, Jasmin sits! I had her at (on) the table with us and she sat there unassisted for at least 5 minutes and then with a little wobble I steadied her by putting my hand on her arm and she was fine for almost ten minutes. She even was reaching over to grab things and looking around at every one else. I am so shocked, the very limited rolling (I can count them on one hand) is not uncommon for my kids, they usually start moving on the late side of average. But the sitting thing doesn't usually happen until eight months or so and even then I have to put pillows around just in case. I think at this rate Jazz will be past the pillows, well, like now. Kids they never cease to amaze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea, that's so cool. We as mom's get excited over this simplest things don't we?
What a big girl! Oh and by the way I love your new family picture on the side of your blog.
Did you notice my hair?
Ben sat way before he rolled or crawled too. I agree with Marie...great family picture! You really did whack your hair. Do you like it at that length? It looks really great!
I can't believe it! They grow so fast! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment