Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updates #2

Vegas Party at the "Babylon Towers" We were supposed to dress like anything you may find in Vegas.
I have had people make comments about how we have a lot of dress up parties, well after going to a few, I have decided they are the most fun! Taylor and I are contemplating what theme we are going to do, we are thinking 20's style.
All the girls

The Guys

The "Babylon Towers" developers "Chip" and the Gold Digger (see her shovel)

"Dale" and Dancer

The High Rollers (we are not as creative yet)

The Wealthy and her Boy Toy

Elves and Priscilla

Shot Gun Wedding couple(she is pregnant)

Old Tourist

Elvis (the later years) and date

The Couple Interrupted (she has jogging pants under the underwear)

Pimp Daddy and Cheap Date

There were others I just didn't have pictures of them.
Let it snow
I love the snow, especially here where it generally doesn't last more then a day.
Taylor's birthday, we did a surprise party for him I wish I had taken a picture when we all yelled surprise, he had the most stunned expression. We played this big group game called Werewolves, (which is a lot like Mafia) thus the cake. Jasmin and the dress I made for her.
Bath time, I had all the babe's in the bath but the boys didn't want there necked pictures on the blog.
This is the outfit my mom knit for Jasmin, I love this pattern I can't wait to make more pants for her.

8 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Those are some really fun costumes. Those parties do look really exciting.

I love the new baby pictures. I can't believe how much she has grown. She looks so much like a Grow now too.

Reianna said...

How fun! Parties...if only my house wasn't as big as a cave I would maybe have a few parties! Jasmin is getting so big...I love her rolls!

tami said...

So cute, Michele! Such talent you have...both knitting and party-throwing!

Rachel said...

OH so cute! Maybe I need to learn to knit now too!

{Marie Long} said...

Way fun parties! Awesome Cake it turned out so good! Now it's my turn for you to make Kate a little brown dress :)

Stephanie T said...

Those costumes are outrageous! Looks like a great party.

Your baby is so beautiful.

cambridgeclan said...

I love the dress and the bath pictures. Jasmin is so cute. She looked a little like CLaire Z. in those pictures.

Marcy said...

Her dressed turned out amazing! You are so incredible! I just finished my first "pattern" knitting project (it was a washcloth that I turned into a bib)...it is like child's play compared to that gorgeous dress! Great job!