Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mary Kay

I posted this on craigslist and my sister said I should post it on my blog maybe it is a little silly but if any of you are interested I will split the shipping with you if you spend over 30 dollars and I will pay for the shipping if you spend over 60 dollars. Happy shopping MARY KAY INVENTORY CLEARANCE. Closing My buisness ALL ITEMS 1/2 PRICE. ALL SALES FINAL. CASH, or PAYPAL (or checks from people I know). SKIN CARE Gentle Cleanser 1 (Dry/Normal) 1 $6.00 Moisture Rich Mask 1 (Dry/Normal) 1 $7.00 TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Combination) 5 $9.00 Freshener 2 (normal) 1 $6.00 Velocity Body Wash 1 $8 Triple Action Eye Enhancer 3 $13 Instant Action Eye Cream 1 $15 Spot Solution 1 $14 Oil Mattifier 1 $15 EYES (FIT SILVER COMPACT) Signature Eye Color: Adobe 2 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Copper Beach 1 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Gold Leaf 2 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Goldenrod 2 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Grey Flannel 1 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Hazelnut 1 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Ivy 3 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Jade 1 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Lavender Mist 1 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Lucky Penny 3 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Safari Sunset 1 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Spun Silk 1 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Storm 2 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Twighlight 1 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Virtual Violet 1 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: Whipped Cocoa 1 $3.25 Signature Eye Color: White Sand 1 $3.25 Eye cycles: Cherry Cola 1 $5 Eyeliner: Charcoal 2 $5.00 Eyeliner: Indigo 2 $5.00 Eyeliner: Sage 2 $5.00 Eyeliner: Slate 1 $5.00 Eyeliner: Violet 1 $5.00 Black Liquid Eyeliner 1 $6.00 Brow Liner: Auburn 1 $5.00 Brow Liner: Blonde 1 $5.00 Brow Liner: Chestnut 1 $5.00 Indulge Soothing Eye Gel 1 $7.50 FOUNDATION Medium-Coverage Foundation: Ivory 200 1 $7.00 Concealor Beige 5 $5 CHEEKS (FIT SILVER COMPACT) Signature Cheek Color: Brick 1 $5.00 Signature Cheek Color: Bronze Sands 2 $5.00 Signature Cheek Color: Burnished Bronze 1 $5.00 Signature Cheek Color: Cranberry Bold 1 $5.00 Signature Cheek Color: Desert Bloom 2 $5.00 Signature Cheek Color: Orchid 1 $5.00 Signature Cheek Color: Sunny Spice 1 $5.00 LIPS Crème Lipstick: Amber Suede 3 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Cantaloupe 1 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Carmel 1 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Chocolate Moose 1 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Cinnamon Twist 1 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Cosmic 1 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Downtown Brown 2 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Gingerbread 1 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Hot Fudge 2 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Plum 1 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Raisenberry 1 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Sagewood 2 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Shell 2 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Suede 1 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Toffee 2 $6.50 Crème Lipstick: Whipped Berries 1 $6.50 NouriShine Lip Gloss: Berry Smoothie 1 $6.50 NouriShine Lip Gloss: Brownie 1 $6.50 NouriShine Lip Gloss: Cream & Sugar 1 $6.50 NouriShine Lip Gloss: Grapeful 2 $6.50 NouriShine Lip Gloss: Natural 2 $6.50 Signature Lip Liner: Burgundy 2 $5.00 Signature Lip Liner: Dark Berry 1 $5.00 Signature Lip Liner: Dark Chocolate 1 $5.00 Signature Lip Liner: Neutral 3 $5.00 Satin Lips: Lip Mask 2 $4.75

16 comments:

Ash Savage said...

Oh, I definitely want the Satan Hand Cream..it sounds HOT! ;}

Marie said...

Can I have the medium coverage foundation? Ivory. Does the 2 beside it mean you have 2 left? If so I will take them both! Thanks!

Michele said...

The number next to it is how many I have. I will set those things aside.

Chelsea Parsons said...

wish I lived closer!!! I am still using the stuff I got off you. Only the brown eye liner got got by Hattie!!! I went to a MK party here and it was $17 for one. Good luck selling all your stuff.

Cheryl said...

Hi Michele"
Don't know if you still have these avail but if you do, would like: raisinberry lipstick, blonde browliner, slate eyeliner and lavender mist and spun silk eye color. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Do you still have a signature blonde brow liner for $5, and if so do you ship. I would SO be interested. My zip is 38017...

Thanks

1kathinam said...

do you still have the triple action eye enhancer?

Tracey said...

Hi there,
I Googled triple action eye enhancer and found your site. There is no product better! Trust me, I've tried several.
I really am interested in purchasing those from you if you still have them!
You can email me at traceykirksey@knology.net

Thanks!
Tracey

Unknown said...

I am interested in the Sagewood lipstick. I just found your blog. Do you still have 2?

Anne said...

I just found your blog. I would like Spun Silk and Whipped Cocoa eyeshadow and Slate Signature eyeliner, if still available. Will take all that you have of those 3 items. You can email me at annemlemt@gmail.com. thank you SOOO much!!! Anne Lewis, Kansas City, Missouri

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crestdogs said...

I would like to purchase the Spun
Silk eyeshadow if it is still available. Thanks!

Emily said...

Hi there! I would love to purchase both of the sage eyeliner pencils if you still have them. My email is ecbrandt@sbcglobal.net

John Lofgren said...

My wife would like to buy the lipstick "Suede" if it's still available. LittleStitches at Cox.Net

Unknown said...

I am interested in your brow liner- chestnut. If you have any left I would like 2.

Anonymous said...

I'd like your white sand eye shadow if still available. angelblueyes4581@yahoo.com
Thanks