Monday, August 10, 2009

The last couple months

First time mowing the lawn. How my boys play with there sister. "I feel sick!" (notice the Tylenol she is holding) Day Camp, he had so much fun!! As you can tell dental hygene hasn't been our first priority. :) Double rainbows, (I love, love, love the weather here in CO!) Climbing trees, Playing with cousins and stealing veggie chips. Being amazed that Tuki (my mom) is actually VERY good at paddle ball. Cool guitar playing uncle Jared, Birthday parties, Pretty girls, Crazy dances, Rocking to sleep, Baptism! First day of scouts!

3 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

those are awesome! good to SEE what you've been up to.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Oh, this was great Michele! See I knew you shouldn't have quit. Now I guess it's my turn to get blogging again. I really don't care for it but I know it's fun for other people to see what we've been up to. You're little family is adorable and it was good to see Jared and your mom. I can't believe you have a kid old enough to get baptized! Your family is getting big so fast.

tami said...

Wow, you've been busy! I love the update; it's great to keep tabs on your family. Big Congratulations on the baptism!! Can't believe our boys are so old.