Sunday, April 11, 2010

California trip part 2

I really am blogger ignorant, I can't figure out why it is underlining these first two descriptions if you know the answer, please help!
Getting ready to leave for Apple Hill which was a childhood favorite tradition of mine, so I was really excited to share this with my kids!
This is the Maple tree in my moms front yard, I love, love, love the beautiful colors that you get from Maple trees in the fall.
It is a common thing to have to wait for someone when traveling with such a large group this time if I remember right is was my teenage brothers, all the women were ready! So I played with the camera, I have many more of the kids in the car, but those are never very entertaining.
My sister Christie and her kids, Claire and Ethan. Ethan was frustrated that he was taken a way from the other boys to have his picture taken.
Christie and kids outside the barn where they sell the best Carmel Apples in the world!!
Had to include this one!
Our family outside of the "Carmel Apple barn" at High Hill Ranch.
This is Cinderella's pumpkin it is the last thing to see as you leave High Hill.
Pretty family, pretty sunset!

No comments: