Thanksgiving Day! We were lucky enough to get two Thanksgivings in 2009 the first with my mom and then with my dad a couple days latter. My mom has loads of dress up clothes for the grand kids at her house.
And my dad has rubber band guns and a motorized car for the kids.


After a lovely dinner we just enjoyed a lot of conversation.
My sister Christie

My Dad's wife Deborah
My sister in-law Marcy. She is due to have her third baby any time now. ( I am having blogger trouble, I had this written about who this is in the picture below but my text color defaulted to black on this one entry so it didn't show up on the finished product, even though it technically was there and it appeared in the preview you just couldn't see it on the finished product, GRRR!)
2 comments:
I'm her sister-in-law in the last picture. I look really BIG, but its only because I'm pregnant!...just FYI!
Two Thanksgivings!! That sounds delicious!
Post a Comment