Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Belly Photo

I am never sure if I like having belly photos done or not. I look at myself and think, "that is not me." I am always surprised at how big I get. I set up the baby bed yesterday and it is slowly getting filled with all the things needed for a new little baby. I washed up baby clothes yesterday and Jordan and Dale could not believe how tiny the clothes are and how tiny the baby has to be to fit into those clothes. Which by the way thank you Chelsea for all the sweet little girl clothes, your things still are the bulk of my 0-6 months sizes. Did I mention we are having another girl? It won't be long now.

10 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

Well the word is officially out! Congtrats on that 2nd little girl. Love you! :)

Reianna said...

What a cute belly! Those pics of you and Marie are so great. I can't believe how soon you are due. Enjoy these last few weeks!

Marcy said...

What a hottie! You rock! I'm glad you didn't cut your hair..it is beautiful!

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

You are so adorable pregnant. I can't believe you're having a fourth baby. Congrats! Being a mom is hard work as you know but, well worth it.

Unknown said...

Michele,

You are so beautiful! Your blog is great, it looks like you've got it down now. . . .can you teach me? :) Congratulations on your little girl. I can't wait to see pictures.

Chelsea Parsons said...

ohhh thats funny, I had forgotten where they all went. So funny that I gave them all away cause I was NOT going to have any more kids! Luckily we still had all of Bethan's baby clothes in storage here in Australia! And you look hot Michele! One gorgeous pregnant lady.

Sherilee said...

That's a cute photo of you. Whoever took the picture did a great job. I know what you mean about it not being your body. I'm showing quite well nowadays and it's hard to keep people from looking down at my belly. It's a little weird.

Natasha said...

You look great for being so preganat and I am so excited for you to have another girl they are so much fun I have 2 good luck the next few weeks.

Heather S said...

Michele...congrats on your new baby girl to be! I enjoyed catching up on your life. You have a beautiful family...Heather

Stephanie T said...

If I were you I would love getting Baby Belly photos taken! You look awesome! Congrats on your new baby girl, just a few more weeks.