
Taylor is out of town and I decided to paint, we have been in our house for almost two years and with the exception of a few pictures, emphasis on a few, some grimy hand prints and a couple wholes and a dent or two, the walls look about the same.. Boring! Well I had Taylor move the piano before he left so the final pictures will have to wait tell he gets home. These pictures with the flash make the color look brighter than it really is.
Anyway we have a plastic office mat that we keep under our piano so that the bench will slide easily and the carpet wont wear by the pedal. Well I had it in the center of the floor away from the wall with the prongs side up, and I can't tell you how many times I accidentally stepped on it with bare feet. But the last straw before I finally turned it over (I know the first time I should have done it) I was hurrying to get the phone and jumped off the ladder with enough forward motion I couldn't jump off to the side I had to take the two extra steps to get off it. Honestly it has been about 2 hours since that happened and my feet are still tingling. Yes I know I don't sound very bright oh well.
3 comments:
WOW THAT WALL LOOKS BRIGHT! I hope it is more silver than it looks. I think you did an awesome job. I can wait to come out there again and see the end product.
You are so brave to paint with four kids and your husband gone. Way to go. I love the color.
You go girl!...except that whole mat thing, silly you! I love color! I hope you love that wall-it looks like it will accent that piano very nicely.
Post a Comment