Saturday, October 24, 2009

Super Saturday

Supper Saturday's are so much fun! Isn't this cute, we also made necklaces and hair bows and of course Christmas decorations. Taylor is off for another week in New Mexico he'll be back for Halloween and then on Sunday I think the kids and I will drive down for his last few days while they pack up the laser. We will enjoy Santa Fe and other places around Albuquerque, I love that area and my kids have never been so I am pretty excited, I hope it works out. I guess its bed time, I get to do another Sunday with no hubby, oh joy! I never have him for the pre-church struggle, but he takes over through meetings, I will miss that.

3 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

I love your calander, that is so cute. Make me one,please, in fall colors of course ;)

Reianna said...

Have fun in New Mexico! And yes...I love Super Saturdays too!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Oh I love Super Saturday! Your project is so cute! We had ours the same day. I made tu-tu's for my girls and a Christmas count down. I always have so much fun there!
Have a great time on your trip!