Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow Day!!

The kids got the day off today because of the mass amount of snow received yesterday and through the night. So yes of course they had to play, play, play, snow clothes on and off four kids 3 times already, its a wonder I ever got out of my pj's. I have to laugh though after being in New York this just seems a normal everyday amount (it equaled about a foot). Although in New York it would never melt which is why it is so much fun living here because with in just a couple of days it will be gone and it could be 70 degrees again.

1 comment:

{Marie Long} said...

I am so glad i came when I did. We have only seen small amounts of snow that would melt before the flakes even hit the ground, lucky for us.