Thursday, April 8, 2010

Trip to California part 1

This trip was in November for Thanksgiving but the pictures were so great, I just had to get them up! One of the first things I did when getting to Cali was go out with my sister Christie, (we invited all the girls but everyone else opted out). What did we do you ask?
If you can't tell by these picture, it has been way to long since you have seen a movie!
And what did we see...
Now you know why some of the group opted out of this activity. My sister and I are definitely not big fans, but we both had read the book and that was excuse enough to go and hang out with my sister, love you Christie!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Those ARE some really cute shots of you girls!

{Marie Long} said...

BOOOO! I wish I could have been there.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Looks like a great sister date to me! You ladies are just so beautiful!