Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Almost gone

Dale has always been my independent child. If I don't anticipate his needs, he will take care of himself. For example when he was a toddler we lived in a sorority as house parents. We had our meals prepared for us and often we would eat in our apartment while the girls had some meeting going on. I never prepared any food in our apartment (no kitchen) so the only thing in our main trash was our discarded food from the most recent meal, junk mail or maybe a left overs from a craft or two. (I give you this back ground information so you won't be as horrified as could be.) Anyway, I often figured out that Dale was hungry because he was eating food out of the trash!!!
Just like those days he still wants to do for himself. While Jordan has had all his teeth pulled by a parent Dale pulls his own.
This picture is of it almost out.
All the way gone!
While I water or pull weed in the garden the girls love to play out side with me. Jasmin was just playing so quietly, I didn't notice that I lost one of my children to the hot July heat!
Amelia is totally gone!

1 comment:

cambridgeclan said...

I love the hooded sweater when you know it is sooo hot.