Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Harvest

This was just a bunch of stuff I picked as the weather was getting colder. We had been reaping the rewards of a garden for the whole summer.
Cucumber Siamese Twins (they became relish!!).
One of my watermelons. Nothing is better then homegrown!
Some of my cantaloupes and peppers behind them.
All my kids love the fresh fruit!
Apples from our tree about ready to become apple sauce. My kids take turns peeling them so they can eat the skins.

3 comments:

Reianna said...

Josh and I sat here salivating over your fresh fruits and veggies! YUMMMM!

cambridgeclan said...

That is great. A very impressive harvest. I love the picture of Dale eating the apple peel. I had the same seen at my house today with Andrew and Bryson eating apple peels.

Marcy said...

What do you do with those little dark green squash things?
Looks yummy!