Monday, September 19, 2011

On Board

This cruise had two formal nights.
Getting ready for formal night number one.
Us with the Cornaby's just before dinner.
Dinner's are always so yummy on a cruise. Great opportunity to try new things.
Just before the magic show. There is always one big show and multiple small shows every night to watch.
This was the second one. (I know I posted this picture before but it is a cruise picture :)
Last sea day. It rained almost all week but the sun came out for our last sea day and activities in B.C. Canada. I used to be the kind of person that would feel a vacation like this was ruined by the rain. But it didn't bother me at all. Maybe being able to see so many new things, having all meals prepared and cleaned up for me and no kids to whine and say they are cold or tired, made this an amazing trip.
This is what we came back to each night, made bed cute little towel animal and yummy chocolates to finish out our day.

No comments: