My Dad, brother, sister and her kids came to see us during the summer of 2010. Boon Docks was one of the activities we did while they were here.
Batting cages; If the baseballs could feel, I know they wouldn't have been very happy after Tim kept hitting them like he was.

My dad picked a bad site and they were sending them so low he had to get on his knees to hit anything well.

Even my sister took her time with the bat although, I don't think the baseballs minded her around. Just kidding I am sure she hit one or two. :) At least she got in there!

Getting ready for mini golf with Hyrum and Eliana.
And the race track, which Amelia did love despite her face.

They look nervous.
Taylor and Amelia.

My dad in blue.

My brother Tim.

We sure have fun when family comes I hope we get to see more of everyone.
1 comment:
I love those pictures! I hit that ball way more then you remember ;)
Post a Comment