Great pics! Amelia is really growing up...how adoreable is she! Are you going to post pictures of Jasmin's blessing? We would love to see them!
so cute! I can't wait to meat Jasmin! Amelia is growing a ton what a doll.
duh, MEET jasmin. I've got post baby stupid coming from my typing hand.
What a cutie! Amelia is so beautiful too!
Gotta love that naked baby!
I love that blessing dress, how precious she looks in it! You look great to Michele.- Jamie
Sorry I guess our friend Katie must have signed in while she was here, I better go change it back to Jamie now.
Marie's comments made me laugh out loud! You and her are getting so good at your photos--I love it! I can't wait to meet Jasmin-what a doll!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great pics! Amelia is really growing up...how adoreable is she! Are you going to post pictures of Jasmin's blessing? We would love to see them!
so cute! I can't wait to meat Jasmin! Amelia is growing a ton what a doll.
duh, MEET jasmin. I've got post baby stupid coming from my typing hand.
What a cutie! Amelia is so beautiful too!
Gotta love that naked baby!
I love that blessing dress, how precious she looks in it! You look great to Michele.- Jamie
Sorry I guess our friend Katie must have signed in while she was here, I better go change it back to Jamie now.
Marie's comments made me laugh out loud! You and her are getting so good at your photos--I love it! I can't wait to meet Jasmin-what a doll!
Post a Comment